The PFM MOT is a service to help schools tidy up, speed up, sort out, clean out or restructure their Private Funds Manager software.
Some of you have systems that have been in school for many years and have systems that are full of old data. Some of this information is no longer valid or needed, and some is slowing everything down.
On this session we can help you give the PFM an MOT which might mean restructuring PFM to be used in a different, perhaps easier way.
Why have the MOT?
· If your system tend to be a bit slow and has lots of old information
· If it was historically set up in a way you would prefer to change – eg the structure of the short code or the way student payments are handled.
· If the online payments link is long winded or difficult to manage – we’ll help you to see if there is an easier way to manage it
· If you have lots of unreconciled items that really need to go – we can work our why they are there, and show you how to get rid of them appropriately
· Balance sheet out of balance – this will become a problem at year end, so best to address it straight away to locate the cause, and affect a correction.
· If you have lots of old pupil and parent data, it could mean a non-compliance with GDPR. We’ll help you see what is being held, and use the GDPR tools to remove appropriate data fields.
· If you are on an old version of PFM, and would like to upgrade and be shown the newer features.
How it works
The PFM MOT is a one-hour session provide remotely through the internet. We will remote in so we can look at your screen with you, as if we were sat beside you. We can then look through at the areas of interest and come up with a solution for each. Most things can be fixed or changed on the session, but if it is a substantial task eg hundreds of unreconciled items to clear off, we will talk through and then email you full instructions on how to complete this.
We can do this session whenever suits you – so maybe sometime before the summer break or maybe it’s too hectic for that and sometime over the summer holiday would be better.
This one hour session costs £99 for any school with a PFM Annual Licence.